I live here in this glorious city of San Francisco. I grew up just across the bridge, and have always knew that I would be here in this fantastic, diverse, beautiful city.
I have lived in many other cities, I have lived in Europe, and I just find this city to be one of the greatest places to be. Ah, but I am leaving this City once more for Europe, my other love. It tears at my heart to leave, but I know that San Francisco will always be here for me to return to. I also know that I will never forget the things that make me love this place, and I thought I would compile a list of those things so you can enjoy them for me.
Oh how I will miss:
- Feeling the wind against my cheeks as I run through Golden Gate Park, and get to my destination, the Pacific Ocean.
- Lounging at Baker Beach with my friends, on a clear day with a fantastic view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Hearing that damn Muni bus go up and down my street.
- Eating at my favorite restaurants: A16, SPQR, Delfina & Beretta.
- The Warfield & the Fillmore.
- Walking in to the lush courtyard of my apartment complex, entering my building and getting to my amazingly cute apartment.
- Scoring big time with some new Louboutins for dirt cheap at CRIS on Polk Street. (That one is going to be tough to get over.)
- Night time views of the City from Alamo Square.
- Crazy conversations with sane people over San Francisco politics.
- Driving up and down the steep hills.
- The streetcars!
That is just a short list...there are so many things to love here. I will be back!